Sunday, February 1, 2009

There is always a first time for everything.


Well.. this is basically the first time i try with this blogging thingy..i dont know where does this crazy decision of starting blogging coming from...:) well..guess i'm just too bored of sitting at home for 5 weeks..final exam just ended last week(a week before C.N.Y)..i dont want to mention about it anymore but i know i screwed it up..what what to do..i can only blame myself for not trying..:).. life goes on..i promise myself that i'll be more hardworking in upcoming semester:)..yea..i know i can do it:)..back again..my holidays are 5 weeks.not 5 days..what am i going to do with it?..gosh..online?..this is basically what i do everyday..hang out with friends?..hmm..soon i'll get bored with it too..oh ya..i just realised that i've actually have not been going out with friends since november..that is so not me:)..just stay at home everyday..and i love my family :) ..guess i've become more family man..haha..a few friends of mine called me last few days..but i was never with my handphone..left it in room:)..so never managed to answer their call..but of course.i still had a shred of morality left in me somewhere..i called back to every single one of them..except for one..she is TREX..to GRACE...i'm really sorry bout that...i felt asleep when u called me..and when i woke up..i forgot to call u back..but anyway the next time we go out,the treat is on me ok?:)..but dont choose steak ya..cause it'll be over my budget..lol.kung fu bihun?..maybe..hehe.. well..whatelse i want to say..?..oh ya..today i'm supposed to go out with friends...but something's up...so we delayed it to tomorrow..CHARLENE..dont ppk me tomorrow ya..to SOO YEANG and CHENG YIH..i'm sorry i cant make it just now?:P..KAREN and LAY YAN..make sure u'll be going too:P..i've lock myself up in my home long enough..have to get back to the societies :) ..if not i'll be rotting and going to be an eccentric soon.. :) i think that will be all for my first post :)..cause i dont know whatelse to write..and i'm going to watch prison break..hmmm..nice showw...:)... so bye my blog..i shall see you again afterwards maybe?..or when i gets bored..alright..bye..oh ya..i'm sorry..my first post is quite messy and unorganized huh?..will try to make it more neat and tidy for the second post:)

No comments:

Post a Comment